There comes a point in every day when we all want to curl up and chill out. Having any or all of these around to cuddle would be seriously comforting.
23. Squishmallows – Have you ever dreamed about hugging a cloud? That’s what Squishmallows feel like. They are uber soft and squishy, and super cute. I have the small clip-on one in my bag at all times, to help me with anxiety. These come in 3 additional sizes, 8″, 13″, and 16″ which means there is a perfect size for your favorite kiddo. $14.99+
24. Nintendo 2DS – Hey, sometimes video games are comforting, especially to a sensational kid who needs to chill out. What I love about this 2DS is the design. Unlike other models which have the two parts hinged together, this model has a solid body. It is a little sturdier, and has a nice feel in the hand. The 2DS plays all Nintendo DS and 3-DS games, but in 2D. 4+ $79.99
25. Flip-Zee Girls – Transforming from baby doll to big girl with a few flips. These dolls are huggable, have charming faces, and no plastic parts, which makes them suitable for smaller kids and/or kids who chew. I particularly like their soft, fluffy, colorful hair. $19.99
26. FlipaZoo – Great for cuddles, great for fidgeting, and no plastic parts to irritate or chew on. These come in 2 sizes, the small ones are another perfect toy to keep in your backpack or handbag.
27. Super Wubble and Tiny Wubble – If you have never held a wubble, all I can say is I imagine this is what it must feel like to hug Baymax. “So what makes the Wubble Bubble Ball so special? It’s made from revolutionary, near indestructible, lightweight material called Xpandium. It’s squishy, squashy, super soft and lightweight and allows it to be inflated to a gigantic three feet tall! You can have your very own Supper Wubble Bubble Ball ready for play in a matter of minutes. Use the battery-operated air pump to inflate your Wubble Bubble Ball in just two minutes. After you’re done jumping, throwing, squishing and kicking, simply deflate your bubble ball with the deflation tool and store it for next time. The best part is that the Wubble is fun to play with indoors or outdoors, all year round.”